++hello...ok here's my...*drumroll*...++ Tuesday, October 26, 2004
entry of MY diary!!!!!!! *audience claps*:
Dear dying diary,
When I heard about your not-enough-entries symdrom from the doctor, I couldn't help but celebrate...um...no...cry till midnight. When you end up in the trash after three months, I never will want to remember the hideous outfit you wore everyday and the smell of decaying pizza you always had, though I have no choice but to have nightmares about them . You do not worry about me, I'll get a diamond diary or some really better diary to replace you and I'll will not think about you anymore. Goodbye.
Favs||
My handphone
1PE '05
outings
Good ppl :)
Clarinet!
Band!
My birthday
cute little rice balls
basically cute things
Fun
GOOD Movies
Slacking
TV
Sleeping
The Wind Singer series
GOOD books
GOOD authors
Friends
Frowns||
Bad ppl
Bad movies
Bad things
Bad cooking, puk puk
Marching
having one eye smaller than the other
Bad books
Bad authors
Headache
ache here ache there
nothing to do
gambling
enemies