Okay since there are so many comments about why I never ever write about myself in this blog, I'll write now:
I got stuck in the toilet cubicle once. (note:ONCE)And it was not my fault ven the tiniest bit my fault!!!! It was all the toilet door's fault! So I went to the toilet and shut the door, then i realised it wasn't shut properly so i pushed it and latched it. When I finished, I turned the latch and pulled, but it was stuck! We pushed at it for a good whole 5 minutes till one of the waitressescame in to help, then I was free!!!!!!!!! And it wasn't my fault at all.
Favs||
My handphone
1PE '05
outings
Good ppl :)
Clarinet!
Band!
My birthday
cute little rice balls
basically cute things
Fun
GOOD Movies
Slacking
TV
Sleeping
The Wind Singer series
GOOD books
GOOD authors
Friends
Frowns||
Bad ppl
Bad movies
Bad things
Bad cooking, puk puk
Marching
having one eye smaller than the other
Bad books
Bad authors
Headache
ache here ache there
nothing to do
gambling
enemies