This is the special edition to the go back to school time!!!!!! Now I know every one will be groaning because I am groaning too. Well, time to meet new people and get together with your old friends! Okay... I sound like an old very cliche magazine, well it's true, I do sound like a very old magazine! Alright it's certified that I'm rambling rubbish but I can't help it! Let's just say I'm becoming a rambling idiot because off:
1: I'm sooooooo tired---- only slept 6 hours!
2: I'm sooooooo scared of the stupid 500-word essay
3: I'm sooooooo scared of what's going to happen in gym
4: I'm sooooooo scared I won't be able to finish the library books in time
5: I'm sooooooo not good at making entries in this blog
Got into scgs and band---playing the clarinet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)
Favs||
My handphone
1PE '05
outings
Good ppl :)
Clarinet!
Band!
My birthday
cute little rice balls
basically cute things
Fun
GOOD Movies
Slacking
TV
Sleeping
The Wind Singer series
GOOD books
GOOD authors
Friends
Frowns||
Bad ppl
Bad movies
Bad things
Bad cooking, puk puk
Marching
having one eye smaller than the other
Bad books
Bad authors
Headache
ache here ache there
nothing to do
gambling
enemies